Important Phone Numbers and Websites:
- 999 – Call 999 in the event of an imminent emergency, safety, or criminal concern.
- 101 is the non-emergency phone number in the UK available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Crisis Text Line: Text SHOUT to 85258 in the UK to text with a trained Crisis Volunteer.
- NHS 111 – Call 111 or go to 111.nhs.uk if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
- NHS Breathing & Relaxation Exercises
- NHS GGC CAMHS Info Page
- NHS Inform Scot Health Page
- NHS Mental Health Info Page
- AA Great Britain National Helpline – 0800 9188650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ayemind – Activities to support young people’s mental wellbeing
- Beat – Eating Disorder info and support
- Befrienders Worldwide – emotional support & suicide prevention
- Breathing Space Helpline (Scotland) – 0800 83 85 87 – Open Weekdays: Monday-Thursday 6pm to 2am and Weekends: Friday 6pm-Monday 6am – All calls are confidential.
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Clear Your Head – Things you can do to help clear your head
- Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Childline – Call free 0800 1111
- Dual Diagnosis Anonymous
- Gambler’s Anonymous
- getselfhelp.co.uk – This website provides self-help and therapy resources, including worksheets and information sheets, plus videos and self help mp3s.
- Guideposts: 0800 048 7035 – provides support, information and a listening ear to people who are struggling with a range of unhelpful feelings and problems to navigate their options, connect with others, and overcome feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Hands On Scotland – advice for parents regarding young people’s mental health
- NA Helpline – 0300 999 1212
- Papyrus: Providing advice and information to young people experiencing suicidal thoughts HOPEline: 0800 068 4141 -(Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm & 7pm – 10pm; Weekends 2pm-5pm)
- Reading Well helps people understand and manage health and wellbeing using helpful reading.
- Refuge – The freephone, 24-hour UK National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans 116 123 – Mental Health 24-hr. Help Line
- SANEline: If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call 0300 304 7000 (4:30pm–10:30pm everyday)
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- SMART Recovery – self-help and meetings for addictive behaviors
- Support in Mind Scotland – Action for people affected by mental illness.
- Vsee – video platform for Distance Counseling
- With You – free, confidential support with alcohol, drugs or mental health from local Scottish services or online
Handy Time Zone Conversion:
Sunday, March 26, 2022 DST – Spring Forward – HST is 11 hours behind BST
|Sunday 4pm BST||Sunday 5am HST|
|Sunday 5pm BST||Sunday 6am HST|
|Sunday 6pm BST||Sunday 7am HST|
|Sunday 7pm BST||Sunday 8am HST|
|Sunday 8pm BST||Sunday 9am HST|
|Sunday 9pm BST||Sunday 10am HST|
|Sunday 10pm BST||Sunday 11am HST|
Sunday, Oct. 20, 2022 DST Ends – Fall Back -HST is 10 hours behind GMT
|Sunday 3pm GMT||Sunday 5am HST|
|Sunday 4pm GMT||Sunday 6am HST|
|Sunday 5pm GMT||Sunday 7am HST|
|Sunday 6pm GMT||Sunday 8am HST|
|Sunday 7pm GMT||Sunday 9am HST|
|Sunday 8pm GMT||Sunday 10am HST|
|Sunday 9pm GMT||Sunday 11am HST|